Welcome to East Liberty Medical Centre! Our Family Medicine services begin with the¬†care of newborn, through to growing children, evolving adults and the elderly. East Liberty Medical Centre¬†focuses on health prevention and comprehensive care, our physicians are well-trained in caring for a broad range of illnesses.
Our Family Doctors are part of a Family Health Organization (FHO), what does this mean? Simply it is a group of family physicians who are working together to give you and your family better access to quality primary care services. Forming a Family Health Organization is an opportunity for both Dr. and patient to benefit from a new range of supportive services such as:
- Extended hours on evenings and weekends
- Better and more up to date information in your medical records
- Same day walk in appointments available for any urgent medical concerns
Family Health Services Offered at East Liberty Medical Centre:
- Annual Health Exams for All Ages (children, teens, adults and elderly)
- Illness and Injury Assessments
- Newborn Care and Immunizations
- Routine Gynecologic Care (eg. pap smears and breast exams)
- Elderly Care
- Injections, Flu Shots, Vaccinations
- Routine Visits
Call us for more information or to book your appointment today.